Monday, January 25, 2016

It's Pouring Snow!!

Hi Everyone!

The title of this email is in honor of Ses. Hale, when it's snowing really hard she always says, "It's pouring snow!" And it's been doing that all week long, we've probably gotten about 8 inches, but it keeps melting and then snowing so it's hard to really tell. 

This week was just full of walking around in the snow. I feel like that's all we did, I can't remember doing anything else. We've been doing lots of contacting, visiting members, and we even got to go to Nový Jíčin to look for some referrals. I love Nový Jíčin, it's so pretty there, and we found a great restaurant for lunch! On the way back to Frydek Mistek, we met a man on the bus that buys, sells, and trades frogs for fun, so that was cool. 

Also, I don't know if I mentioned this last week, but we recently found a less active that was just kind of forgotten about. She hasn't been able to go to church because her dog is sick and she has to give it medicine really often, but we got in contact with her and she was soooo happy to have us come over! So now we visit her once a week and she's so cool! It was a miracle, she isn't less active for lack of faith or problems with the church or anything. She just can't go right now, and everyone kind of forgot about her. So we're working with her and she's awesome! :)

Anyway, that is really about it! I'll add some pictures. 

And I'd like to add my testimony that I know this church is true. And nothing will ever change that. Ses. Hale and I were talking about how the gospel just makes sense. There are parts of the gospel that might be hard to understand, but as long as we know that God lives and loves us, and that he speaks to us through his prophets, there's no reason to doubt or be afraid. 

I hope you all have a great week and stay warm!

s laskou,

Sestra Schaerrer
 
 Also we walked on the frozen river, don't worry we survived!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment