Monday, September 21, 2015

Another Short One

Hi Everyone,

I think my time management is actually getting worse the longer I'm on my mission haha, sorry! 

Here's a quick email and some pictures of our P day last week! We went to this really cool castle called Pernštejn, except it was closed so we could only walk around the outside. 

Also this week we had exchanges and I got to serve with Ses. Holland in Brno for a day! It was just like old times! I love Ses. Holland and I love Brno! It was so refreshing to get to work together again. And now Ses. Andreason and I have a lot of new energy for the rest of this transfer!

I love you all and I hope you're all doing well, thanks for your love, prayers, and support. 

Talk to you next week!

S laskou,

Sestra Schaerrer
 
Pictures!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment