Monday, September 14, 2015

Short Email

Hi everyone!

Sorry but this week is going to be a really short email because we're going to this cool castle thing, but it's pretty far away, and the email place didn't open on time. But anyway I have some pictures of our adventure from last P day. :)

We went to a Villa thing in Slavkov u Brna (I think that's what the place was called, I'm not good with names). We basically walked around and had a good time taking pictures. 


Other than that this week has been pretty normal. It's hard on a mission because you can really see all of your weaknesses pretty obviously. It's nice because then you know what you need to work on, but sometimes it's annoying becuase they can really get you down. 
This week I've been having a hard time with that. I just think that we should be able to do so much better, even when we're already working hard. I try to make goals for myself, but then they are too big and I can't reach them and then I feel bad again. But I know that God gives us weaknesses so that we can become stronger, and so that we can strengthen others. I know that when we try our best, God sees that, even if it's not as good as we would like it to be. 

God lives and He loves us. We are His children and each and every one of us is precious to Him. I've learned a lot about my relationship with my Father in Heaven on my mission, and it is one of my most precious possessions. Even when everything seems to be going wrong, and even when I feel completely alone, He knows exactly how I feel, and He loves me no matter what. 

I'm so grateful that we have a loving Heavenly Father. And I'm so grateful to have grown up with that knowlege. This gospel is truly amazing, and I'm so lucky to be able to share what I know and love with the people of the Czech Republic, and with you all wherever you are. 

Thank you all for your love, support, and prayers. They mean the world to me. :)

Have an awesome week everyone, talk to you later!

S laskou,

Sestra Schaerrer
 
Pics from our P day trip!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment