Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone!

Can you believe that 2016 is almost here??? It's so crazy!

This past week has also been pretty crazy, so crazy, that I don't have time to write about it all! So I apologize, but this is probably going to be a pretty short email. I'm going to try to combine the Christmas and New Year's celebrations all into one email, I hope that I can fit it all. 

One thing that I did want to mention, is that today is the first day of the NEW TRANSFER!! It came up on us pretty fast, with Christmas and everything it all happened like lightning. So I'll be staying here in Ostrava/Frydek Mistek, since Ses. Behunin is going home on Thursday. And Ses. Hale is coming here! I'm so excited. Ses. Hale is from Arizona, and she's been on her mission just one transfer longer than I have. I'm so excited to serve with her! 

Also, Elder Lanham and Elder Breyman are staying here, and they are both training! So they'll pick up their greenies on Wednesday! We're so excited!

Sorry I don't have more time, but gear up for an awesome, jam-packed email full of traditions and Czech goodness.

Love you all, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a happy new year!

Talk to you next year!

s laskou,

Sestra Schaerrer
 
 Christmas visits and presents!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment