Monday, December 7, 2015

Happy December!!

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry I don't have a ton of time to write this week, it's just been really crazy. But please enjoy some pictures from the last week. We went to the zoo, we found a hedgehog on the way home, and some other random things that I may decide to include. 

Some news as of late: 
- We went on an exchange to Pardubice and that was way fun, we taught some great lessons and found some awesome new people. 
- We're preparing for our Christmas concert, it's going to be the bomb!
- Also, Elder Hanis broke the record for the most eaten knedliky at a members house. 

Love you all, hope you are enjoying the holiday season! I'm so grateful that I get to be here on a mission during this special time of year. There is no better place to celebrate the birth of the Savior than in His service.

Have an awesome week, and I promise to write a better email next week!

s laskou,

Sestra Schaerrer
 
Pictures! Our exchange, Elder Hanis breaking the record, and Ses. Behunin with the hedgehog!


 Me with the hedgehog :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The zoo :)
 

More zoo :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment