Monday, July 11, 2016

Week One in Košice :)

Hello Everyone,
So basically, this last week went by really fast. Ses. McPheeters and I are doing really well together, it's just like old times except this time we actually know what we're doing!!
Since this week went by so fast, I don't really remember what happened. So I'm just going to send pictures and you can put it together for yourself. ;) We mostly just contacted, visited members, and got to know Kosice better and better.
Have a great week everyone! The Lord is definitely in this work and I know He's also in each of our personal lives! You just have to look for Him! :)
s laskou,
Sestra Schaerrer

 ​​Eva, the service lady, she also took us on a hike today! I'm realizing I don't even have very many pictures of this week. Oh well, next week I'll do better!! :)​​​​​​

No comments:

Post a Comment