Monday, August 1, 2016

Road Trip!!

Hi Everyone!

This is going to be really short because we're out of time.

This last week we had exchanges and training in Bratislava so from Thursday until late Saturday night we were in Bratislava. The exchange went well, and training was awesome. Then on Sunday President Pohorelicky and his wife visited us in Kosice. The Bowens (CES senior couple) also visited so we had a lot of people at church. For sunday school Ses. McPheeters and I taught a really powerful lessong about missionary work and I think the branch got really pumped to do it. 

On Wednesday last week we also went with the Van Dalens to a disability center for a little party they had in honor of the Van Dalens because they have helped and worked with them for a while now. We sang there and it was a lot of fun. 

I wish I had more time to talk about it because it was a great week, but I gotta go! I'll send some pictures though. 

God has been with us this week. We learned a ton at training, and I was able to see one of the investigators that I taught when I was in Bratislava (Patrik) accept a baptismal date! We've also seen many other amazing miracles!

Have an amazing week this week everyone! 

s laskou,

Sestra Schaerrer


Travelling, Me and Patrik in Bratislava, and our branch and all the visitors on Sunday (two also came from Spain)!

No comments:

Post a Comment