Monday, February 8, 2016

Short and Sweet

Hi Everyone!

I only have 10 minutes to type this so please excuse any mistakes or the fact that it's going to be short. :)

This week was really good. On Thursday and Friday Ses. Hale and I got to both go to Pardubice on exchanges with Ses. Clark and Ses. Andersen! It was really fun. Pardubice is about 2 1/2 hours away by train, so it took up two whole days out of our week, but it was really fun and I learned a lot! Ses. Clark and Ses. Andersen are so fun and we taught some really good lessons. :)

Other than that we've been visiting lots of people and travelling around a ton. We work with a ton of people all over Ostrava, Frydek-Mistek, and Bohumin. We also went to this little town called Hlučin this week. It was so fun and I've been getting better at contacting people in trams and things since we're either at someone's house or on the way there. 

Last Monday was also probably one of the best P days of my whole mission! Ses. Hale and I got up and got everything done really fast, cleaning, buying food, getting ready. Then we went with the elders to the Radnice (town hall) and took pictures from the top. Also inside the Radnice are some Mario elevators, the kind that don't stop, I went to some in Brno too so you might remember them. Then the elders were super busy, so Ses. Hale and I went to the Ostrava castle, a different Radnice on the naměstí, and a muzeum of Ostrava's history! We did so much and it was so fun and the elders were really jealous because they couldn't come with us. Best P day ever!

Anyway, I gotta go, but I love you all! Thank you for your love and prayers! The gospel is true and God loves His children!

Talk to you next week!

s laskou,

Sestra Schaerrer
 
Pics!
More Pics!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment